There is currently no vaccine to prevent coronavirus disease (COVID – 19). You can protect yourself and help prevent spreading the virus to others if you:
- Wash your hands regularly for 20 seconds, with soap and water or alcahol-based hand rub.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a disposable tissue or flexed elbow when you cough or sneeze.
- Avoid close contact (1 meter or 3 feet) with people who are unwell.
- Stay home and self-isolate from others in the household if you feel unwell.
- Touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean.